Most people are accustomed to making a tuna salad with mayonnaise. This recipe proves that tuna salad can be clean, healthful, and delicious!
- 1 (6-ounce/170 g) can chunk white tuna, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6-ounce.170 g) can red sockeye salmon, drained and rinsed, skin removed
- 4 organic celery stalks, finely diced
- English cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of half an organic lemon
- 1 cup loosely packed, snipped fresh dill, or 4 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
Place the tuna and salmon in a small bowl and mash with a fork until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.