When the vegetable drawers were almost empty and it seemed there was nothing left for salad making, I created this. We loved it! Lots of crunch, even on the second day. It’s a keeper.
- 1 stalk organic celery, diced ¼ inch
- ⅓ – ½ English organic cucumber, diced finely
- ½ bunch organic parsley, minced
- 2 medium organic carrots, grated
- 1 medium or large organic watermelon radish, sliced thinly into rounds, stacked, and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp organic pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
Maple Dijon Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp unrefined salt
Put the celery, cucumber, parsley, and carrots into a bowl. Cut the watermelon radish matchsticks in half, and add them to your salad bowl with the other vegetables; then add the pomegranate seeds. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Toss the salad with the dressing, and top with the toasted pumpkin seeds.