No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Indulge in the sweetness of summer with our no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe! This refreshing dessert is perfect for hot weather and can easily be customized to your taste preferences. Plus, it requires minimal effort to make and is made using fresh plant based ingredients for a dairy-free desert your family will love.
- 1 cup your favourite gluten-free granola
- 3 medjool dates
- Mix granola and dates in food processor until completely combined.
- Set aside.
- 2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup Goodness Me! coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Goodness Me! maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Drain cashews and discard water. Blend all cheesecake ingredients on high in blender until completely smooth and creamy.
- Place in covered container in a fridge for at least 2 hours.
Strawberry Chia Seed Topping Ingredients:
- Add strawberries and maple syrup to a medium sized pot over medium heat.
- Stir often and smash berries into their juices.
- Once berries are soft and fall apart, remove from heat and smash remaining berries.
- Add pot back to stove and bring to a boil.As soon as bubbles break the surface add chia seeds.
- Turn heat down to low and continue cooking for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and let set for at least 2 hours in a covered container.
- Add Granola base to jars.
- Add Cheesecake mixture.
- Top with Strawberry Chia Seed Topping and fresh strawberries, as desired.