If you’re dealing with arthritis, or know someone suffering with it, we have 6 natural tips that will help to reduce pain and inflammation, and help you be able to live your life to its fullest once again!
Arthritis is a burden. It’s painful, you never know when it is going to flare up, and it hinders you from doing things that you enjoy. It can be quite stressful and difficult to deal with. Often, people turn to NSAIDs or over the counter drugs that might help mask the symptoms, but don’t get to the root of the problem—the reason for the inflammation. The good news is, arthritis can be treated naturally. There are products you can use and incorporate in your life to help reduce pain and inflammation, and get you back to your busy, active life. Check out our 6 natural health products and tools to help combat your arthritis!
1. Essential fatty acids. Did you know that most people consume about 25 times the amount of omega-6 as they do omega-3? The problem with this is that omega-6s can be inflammatory in high quantities, while omega-3s are anti-inflammatory. Let’s cut that ratio down to 3:1 or 2:1 omega-6:omega-3! How? Avoiding refined, hydrogenated, fried and heated vegetables oils, and replacing them with things like extra virgin olive oil, butter, coconut oil, and coconut butter ghee. Include a high quality fish oilin your diet, chock full of anti-inflammatory omega-3s. Ascenta NutraSea HPis especially formulated to fight inflammation! Flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, Udo’s oil, walnuts, and evening primrose oilare also good sources of healthy, balanced omegas. These will help quell the inflammation that could be causing your arthritis in the first place.
2. St. Francis Mineral Matrix. This is chock full of 25 minerals which help to create an alkaline, pH balanced environment in your body. If you’re acidic, this creates a ripe environment for inflammation to thrive, which in turn can allow arthritis to form. Ensuring your pH is balanced and on the alkaline side of things rids your body of this potential. Create a pH balanced body by including Mineral Matrixin your diet, which is delicious mixed as a hot beverage, and also include things like adequate water, green drinks, organic vegetables, fresh lemon, and real salt.
3. Natural Anti-Inflammatories. You’ve probably heard of some of the big ones, like MSM, glucosamine, and chondroitin, all of which have been touted for their ability to reduce inflammation in the body which can help reduce arthritis symptoms. There are also other natural remedies that are anti-inflammatory such as certain spices (like turmeric, rosemary, ginger, and cayenne), which can easily be included into soups, stews and stir fries; herbs like boswelia; and enzymes like bromelain. Curcuminhas also been shown to reduce inflammation, and Natural Factors CurcuminRichis a wonderful product to try for inflammation and arthritis.
4. Topical Remedies. Sometimes you need relief—now! Reach for something like Arnica, a topical ointment that can be applied to the area in need, and help to soothe the pain. It is also available to take orallyas a homeopathic.
5. SierraSil. This is a fast-acting, powerful joint support supplement that is clinically proven to stop the breakdown of cartilage. It’s a naturally-occurring mineral composite that contains a rich complex of more than 65 macro and trace minerals (which help promote alkalinity!) and can provide noticeable benefits in less than 2 weeks. It promotes joint mobility and flexibility, which is a huge problem for people with arthritis. This is a great alternative to other drug therapies.
6. Genuine Health Fast Arthritis Pain Relief+. This is a unique product on the market that uses eggshell membrane and whole food ingredients to get to the root of your arthritis issue. In fact, in one study, relief from pain was reported in just five days, and at the end of the 60-day study, participants reported a significant reduction in pain. It is formulated to help you achieve results and feel better—fast. Come ask us about more information on this product!
The last tip we have? Attend Lifewatchers! So many of our Lifewatchers graduates have raved about the program and how it helped improve or heal their arthritis. Why? With a whole-food approach to healthy living, you take out the bad foods that cause inflammation, and enjoy real foods that heal the body. Imagine eating your way to health—it is possible. Learn more about Lifewatchers today!
Try some of these tips and feel the pain of arthritis begin to melt away.
Comments will be approved before showing up.