Using turkey sausage instead of beef, this chili has a unique flavour that will keep people coming back for more.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil/ghee
- 1 organic zucchini, diced
- 1 organic red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup chopped organic celery
- 1 organic onion, chopped
- 1 organic clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp. le Paludier sea salt
- 1 piece wakame, crumbled
- 1 pkg. Mark's turkey sausages, casings removed
- 1 can Eden black soybeans
- 1 can Eden Great Northern Beans
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
Sauté veggies, sausage, garlic, sea salt, Herbs de Provence and wakame in coconut oil/ghee until veggies are tender and sausage is cooked. Break up sausage into small pieces with spoon. Add in chicken stock, tomatoes and beans and let simmer about 10-15 minutes to let flavours mesh and to let mixture thicken a little. Serve with a steamed vegetable and a salad.