These lemon crinkle cookies come together quickly! Mix, chill, roll into balls, and bake! This recipe is a quick and easy win for all baking levels.
- Whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the cane sugar and coconut oil in large bowl. Make sure coconut oil is soft.
Beat in lemon zest, lemon juice, and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour. Scoop dough into 12 - 2” balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place on baking tray.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 9 – 12 minutes. Remove while centre is still soft and gooey.
- Cool before plating to eat!
Use Abeego Beesewax Food Wraps to wrap and chill your dough for an eco-friendly, plastic-free choice!