Ice cream cakes are a favourite at any gathering! This no-fuss ice cream cake comes together easily, for a delicious treat!
- Line a cake pan with Abeego beeswax wrap or parchment paper. *We used an 8" pan.
- Cut cookies into 4 pieces and line the bottom of the pan.
- Place 3/4 pint of chocolate ice cream into a bowl and stir till slightly soft.
- Cover cookies with ice cream and freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut more cookies into 4 and cover ice cream layer with an even layer of cookies.
- Place 3/4 pint of vanilla ice cream into a bowl and stir until slightly soft.
- Cover cookies with ice cream till cake pan is filled. smooth out the top and place in freezer over night.
- Take out of pan and top edges with cookies cut into 4 and chocolate sprinkles.
*Make it gluten-free with gluten-free cookies! Try Double Chocolate Cookies from Go-Go Quinoa or Made Good.