Is Your Thyroid Suffering? Take Our Test!
It has been estimated that 200 million people in the world have some form of thyroid disease. In Canada, 30% of the population suffer from a thyroid condition. Of those, as many as 50% remain undiagnosed. Is your thyroid suffering? Take our quiz and find out!
The thyroid gland plays a crucial role in our overall health. If it is not operating a peak performance, it can produce life-altering symptoms that impact your health and happiness. The good news is that even if your thyroid might be a little sluggish, we have a brand new FREE guide on Natural Ways to Improve Thyroid Health. Complete with thyroid-loving recipes and an article on thyroid health from a naturopath, you can start your journey to thyroid health now. Take the quiz below to find out if your thyroid might not be operating at optimal performance, and check out our guide here!
- Hair thin on top, or coarse, wiry, and dry
- Eye dry and gritty
- Voice lower, husky
- Difficulty swallowing, or having a sensation in your throat like there’s something there
- Respiratory ailments: tight chest, shortness of breath, or prone to chest colds, bronchitis, or pneumonia
- Numbness or tingling in any area of the body
- Weight gain
- Eyebrows thinning, especially the outer third
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Goitor—the swelling of the thyroid gland
- Heart palpitations
- Dry skin
- Fatigue, lethargy
- Feeling cold and/or having cold hands and feet
- Low body temperature
- Low libido
- Brittle nails