- Promotes the growth of longer hair, stronger nails and smoother skin
- Supports healthy skin, nails, hair, connective tissues, joints and bones
- Helps maintain the elasticity and suppleness of the skin
- Plant-based, derived from the spring horsetail plant, not quartz, rock or sand
- The ultimate plant-based mineral makeover
- Has over 30 trace minerals and flavonoids that are naturally occurring and aid absorption
- Water soluble (orthosilicic–acid) form of silica
- Proven safe and effective
- Replenishes your natural collagen
- The only vegetal silica using Dr. Kervran’s patented extraction method
- Chemical-free water extraction
- Comes in easy-to-digest 100% plant-source, cellulose capsules that dissolve rapidly
Are you getting enough?
Most people aren't getting enough silica in their diet. Silica is not especially common in foods. Many of the grains, cereals and other products found in supermarkets lose their valuable silica content through over-refining and processing.
As a result, many people are showing signs of premature aging: wrinkles in the skin and chipped, dull nails and thin, listless hair that won't grow long. There are invisible signs too, like deterioration of bones and connective tissue. Florasil is a highly absorbable source of organic vegetal silica from the spring horsetail plant. Florasil is superior to other silica products because it uses a special water extraction process developed by the late Dr. Louis Kervran at the University of Paris.
Only Florasil is produced according this method, which preserves the bioflavonoids and the more than 30 essential minerals that spring horsetail contains. Only vegetal silica produced in this manner has been researched and proven safe and effective.
Florasil comes in easy-to-digest vegetarian capsules that dissolve rapidly and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The silica in Florasil works synergistically with other antioxidants to support the restorative benefits of collagen in every cell in your body.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Silicon . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4.7 mg (equivalent to10 mg silica from extract of spring horsetail Equisetum arvense aerial parts).
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose, corn syrup solids (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (plant-source) and hypromellose.