The following directions replace Steps 1-3 of the complete instructions contained in every box of Flor·Essence Dry Herbal Tea Blend.
1. Place six 8 oz cups (1-1/2 qts) of fresh (or distilled) non-fluoridated water in medium-sized, deep pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. Empty contents of one (1) foil pouch of Flor·Essence into the extraction bag. Tighten drawstring.
3. Place bag into boiling water, cover and boil for 20 minutes (rolling boil).
4. Let stand at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
5. When finished steeping, remove the bag and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
Continue on at step 4 of the instruction sheet in the box.
This bag is reusable. Remove used herbs from bag. Hand wash, rinse well, and hang dry. May be used to extract other herbs and teas.