This is a fun and easy recipe to make as part of your annual Christmas baking. Not only is it healthy and made with five real ingredients, but it’s a recipe that even the kids can help out with!
- 1 cup Goodness Me! cashews
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Simply Organic pure vanilla
- ½ tsp GoGo Quinoa pink salt
- ⅓ cup Organic Traditions shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Place cashews and dates in food processor bowl. Keep pulsing to get the mixture coarse. Add vanilla and salt.
- Process until mixture comes into a ball.
- Roll mixture into one inch balls and roll into coconut to make the snowballs.