Updated January 8th, 2021
Caring for our Community:
Goodness Me! is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and our employees.
As we navigate through this COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a number of changes to ensure we continue to offer a safe environment for our customers to shop in and our staff to come to work.
We kindly ask that all customers wear a face covering inside our stores. Exemptions may apply. Visit your municipalities website for more information.
What we are doing to keep our team members and customers safe:
- Mandatory screening of all team members before starting every shift. We screen for any symptoms or if not feeling well, if necessary, we ask them the return home to isolate.
- Reduced capacity in our stores to ensure physical distancing can be properly maintained.
- Hourly sanitization schedule and adhered to.
- Staggered break schedule for all team members.
- Plexiglass barriers at all eatery and cash lanes.
- Reminders of proper hygiene, physical distancing and face covering for both team members and customers throughout the store.
- We distribute disposable masks and/or face shields to all our team members.
- We offer an Employee Assistance Program to all team members so that they have the support and resources they may need.
- Adhere to local By-law and Public Health requirements.
What you can do to keep everyone safe:
- Identify one person in your household to do the grocery shopping.
- Use cards as payment method wherever possible.
- Minimize contact by packing your own reusable bag.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more at all times.
- Wash your hands before and after your grocery shop.
- Shop via Curbside pick-up for a personalized service. Click here to place a curbside order!
- Stay home if not feeling well.
- Respect local By-law and Public Health requirement.