Helps relieve symptoms of chronic stress & anxiety
- Strengthens the adrenals and improves nerve function
- Stress has a very negative effect on adrenal function
- Excess cortisol and adrenalin can lead to anxiety, fatigue and weight gain
- Contains patented Sensoril™ ashwagandha extract
- Also contains Siberian ginseng and rhodiola, two highly-regarded adaptogens
- Adrenal exhaustion resulting from chronic stress
- Mild depression
- Mood/anxiety disorders
- Neurotransmitter imbalances
- General fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome
- All vegetarian herbal formula
- May be used long-term
- Broad spectrum help for a variety of stress-related disorders
The human body responds to stress by activating the “fight or flight” response, releasing a hormone that activates the adrenal glands, turning some adrenal hormones “on” and others “off”. The hormones that get turned “on” are cortisol, which increases blood sugar for brain and muscle energy, and adrenalin, which increases metabolic rate and heart beat, redirecting blood to the muscles, heart, liver and brain for greater physical strength and performance. Once stress is gone, cortisol and adrenalin should turn “off”, but chronic stress can leave them “on”, preventing the body from recovering and causing cellular damage, blood sugar problems, and adrenal exhaustion.
The Serenity Formula helps relieve chronic stress and anxiety by strengthening the adrenals and improving nerve function. It contains Sensoril®, a patented extract of ashwaganda, which helps “shut off” the stress response and shield against excess cortisol production. The Serenity Formula also contains Siberian ginseng and rhodiola, two highly-regarded adaptogens that help relieve stress and balance neurotransmitters in the brain to improve memory, learning, attention, and sleep. It also contains lavender, traditionally used to treat anxiety, exhaustion and depression.
|Each capsule contains:
|Sensoril® ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root and leaf extract)
|(standardized to 8% withanolides)
|Siberian ginseng extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)
|Lavender 5:1 extract (Lavandula angustifolia) (aerial)
|Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root)
|(standardized to 3.5% rosavins, 1% salidrosides)
Rice starch, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Used in herbal medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion. Used in herbal medicine as a tonic to help relieve general debility and/or to aid during convalescence.