Pranarom's Vetiver Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural oil derived from the root of the Chrysopogon zizanioides plant.
Use Pranarom Vetiver essential oil topically with a carrier oil to relieve joint and muscle pain, pain from rheumatoid arthritis, and even help with acne!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver essential oil) (root) 100%
Adults (> 18 years): Local topical application: add 2-3 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.