Pranarom True Lavender essential oil is 100% pure, natural, organic oil derived from the herb top flowering of the Lavandula angustifola.
True Lavender essential oil is perfect relaxing, and it's well-known as a calmative. Used for aromatherapy, it can relieve headaches, coughs, and colds, as well as provide relief for digestive issues.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24-48 hours after application.
Lavandula angustifolia* (Lavender essential oil) (herb top flowering) 100% *Organic signifies proceeding from organic farming (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
Adults (≥ 18 years): Topical local application: add 1-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Body massage: add 5-30 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature. For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).