Pranarom's Roman Chamomile essential oil is made from 100% pure, organic Anthemis nobilis flower oil.
Grown in the light, sandy soil of Western Europe, this perennial has feathery leaves, and flower heads made up of white, sparse, tube-shaped flowers with yellow centers inserted on a conical receptacle and yellowish ribbed achenes.
- Keep away from children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Anthemis nobilis flower oil* *Organic signifies proceeding from organic farming (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
Instructions for use: For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil. For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil. A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.