Pranarom's Myrrh Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural oil derived from the sap resin of the Commiphora myrrha plant.
Pranarom Myrrh can be used for aromatherapy to relieve skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis, as well as minor cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh essential oil) (sap resin) 100%
Adults (> 18 years): Local topical application: add 1-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.