Pranarom Clove essential oil is 100% pure, natural organic oil derived from the bud of the Syzygium aromaticum.
Used for aromatherapy, Pranarom Clove essential oil can help relieve the symptoms and pain associated with colds, coughs, the flu, and headaches. Topically in a carrier oil, it can be used to relieve muscles aches and pains, as well as pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism. It can even work for toothaches!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you are allergic to balsam of Peru, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum* (Clove essential oil) (bud) 100% *Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
Adults (≥ 18 years): Local topical application: add 1-4 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. For toothache: add 1 drop to 1 drop of neutral vegetable carrier oil. Place the diluted close essential oil on a cotton swab and place on the decayed part of the tooth. Repeat administration after 20 minutes than every 2 hours if necessary. For toothaches do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a health care practitioner. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.