Organika®’s Garcinia Plus™ Capsules are a uniquely formulated supplement that helps you manage your weight as well as complications linked to digestion, glucose management and hypolipidemic effects. It also helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and fats and helps support healthy glucose metabolism by employing the benefits of five specialised ingredients:
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (Garcinia cambogia) is a bitter fruit that has been used for centuries in Southeastern Asia to add satiety to meals. It’s a natural appetite suppressor and metabolism booster. The extract also includes several active ingredients, including hydroxycitric acid 60% (HCA) and other phytochemicals. HCA is responsible for glucose metabolism: it chemically blocks an enzyme called citrate lyase which interrupts its ability to convert carbohydrates and sugar into stored fat. Blocking fat production using this method also results in a lower level of triglycerides and bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found in pineapples that break down proteins and increase digestion efficiency.
- Apple cider vinegar, with proven results for its ability to suppress appetite, is also included to reinforce the supplement’s overall function.
- Chromium from ChromeMate® Chromium (III) Polynicotinate. Chromium Polynicotinate is popular among body builders whose aim is to manage weight and build lean muscle mass.
- Spirulina is also included in the formula to supply nutrients that are needed to cleanse your body.
The combination of these ingredients gives Garcinia Plus™ capsules the ability to support energy metabolism in the body while also preventing fat storage from accumulating, making it an effective compound to help control weight and fat composition. In addition, it also provides a great source of antioxidants to help reduce oxidative damage to skin and tissues, digest major food elements and regulate glucose metabolism.
Proper carbohydrate metabolism is key to reducing fat storage. By increasing carbohydrate metabolism, Organika®’s Garcinia Plus™ capsules can help you support weight management.
The fruit of garcinia cambogia is also used to heal rheumatoid and gastric-related disorders.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS – EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Garcinia Fruit Extract (Garcinia cambogia) 300 mg (Providing 180 mg of Hydroxycitric Acid) Bromelain, 2000 GDU1/g 2.4 mg (72 000 FCC PU2) (An enzyme complex derived from pineapple stem, Ananas comosus) Apple Cider Vinegar (sourced from apple fruit, Pyrus malus) 60 mg Chromium (Chromium (III) Polynicotinate) 100 mcg Spirulina platensis (Whole) 80 mg 1 Gelatin Digesting Unit 2 Food Chemicals Codex Papain Unit NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Maltodextrin, Gelatin (Capsule).
Take 1 capsule three times per day 30 minutes before meals with a glass of water.