When reaching for a full value EPA and DHA dietary supplement it once meant that fish oil was the only option. Ascenta health has changed that narrative to include a vegetarian option for all to enjoy. This plant based omega 3 oil is cultivated using micro algae. Algae is some of the most nutrient dense food sources on the planet which made it an excellent candidate to extract omegas from. This algae in particular is farmed to produce optimal quality void of environmental toxins. It is often thought that trees produce the majority of the oxygen we breath but algae actually accounts for 70 percent of that available.
Here’s how NutraVege’s unique blend works:
- Stearidonic acid (SDA) converts to EPA at a rate of up to 30% (compared to 3.28% for flax)
- Echium is also a source of the omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Unlike most omega-6 fatty acids, GLA supports an anti-inflammatory effect in the body and promotes healthy skin.
- Algal DHA is an exceptional DHA source. Unlike land plants, certain aquatic species can synthesize the omega-3 DHA. Since the DHA content in most fish originates from the algae they consume, the DHA present in NutraVege is identical to that found in fish.
The Main Benefits include:
- Vegan source of Omega 3
- Delivers a dose of 1000 mg of EPA + DHA per teaspoon
- Improve brain function
- Increase cardiovascular health
- Support eye health
Algal oil (Schizochytrium spp.), sunflower oil, natural flavours, green tea extract, rosemary extract, tocopherols (derived from non-GMO soy), ascorbyl palmitate, monk fruit extract.
Shake well before each use. Adults 18 years and older take 1 tsp. daily. Store in original container, in a cool place protected from light. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 100 days. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.