Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano has many uses and benefits, most commonly used to treat colds and flus. Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano is made from 100% certified organic ingredients and can be ingested and used topically.
Oil of Oregano can also be used a an antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wild, Handpicked, Certified Organic Oregano from the Mediterranean
- Rare high-potency species called Origanum Minutiflorum
- Oregano essential oil contains 75-85% Carvacrol (naturally occurring)
- Meticulous quality assurances and rigorous batch testing
- Voted #1 Immune Product, Alive Awards Canada