- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia)
- Eases symptoms of low iron, including fatigue
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth
- Iron gluconate with B vitamins & vitamin C offers enhanced absorption.
- Over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption.
- Easy on the digestive tract.
- Dairy, lactose, alcohol, GMO, additive & preservative free
- No sugar, thickeners or artificial sweeteners
- Used by women worldwide for over 60 years
Each 10 ml Elemental 10.0 mg contains:
- Iron (Ferrous gluconate)
- Vitamin B1 2.5 mg 0.25 mg (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 4.0 mg 0.4 mg (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
- Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 0.2 mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcg (Cyanocobalamin)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqueous extracts of carrot, stinging nettle, spinach, couch grass, bitter fennel, kelp, hibiscus; juice concentrates of pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and red beetroot; in a base of honey, extracts of rosehip, wheat germ and yeast, natural orange flavour, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
This product contains no alcohol, artificial colours or flavours, parabens, sorbates or other antimicrobial agents.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Kosher
Adults & adolescents 14+: 10ml twice daily before meals
Children 10-14yrs: 10ml once daily before a meal
Children 5-9yrs: 5ml once daily before a meal
Children 2-4yrs: 4ml once daily before a meal
per 10 ml: per ml: Iron (from ferrous gluconate 87 mg) 10.0 mg 1.0 mg Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg 0.25 mg Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin sodium phosphate) 4.0 mg 0.4 mg Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.0 mg 0.2 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcgIn a non-medicinal base of: Extracts of: carrot, nettle wort, spinach, couch grass root, angelica root, fennel seed, kelp, hibiscus flower, bitter orange peel. Juice concentrates of: pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry, red beet. In a base of: honey, rosehip extract, wheat germ, yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), natural flavour, purified water; ascorbic acid.