Create a restaurant quality Ceylon curry in 4 easy steps and just under 30 minutes!
Perfect for a quick and easy cozy dinner for two, welcome these authentic organic Ceylon flavours into your home with simple instructions and spices fully packed with traditional allergen friendly ingredients. Complement your organic heirloom rice with a true taste of Sri Lanka right in the comfort of your home!
- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Preservative and sulphite free
- Non Irradiated
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- No artificial flavours
- 100% delicious
- Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil on medium heat, stir in contents of curry paste and herb pouches and sauté 1 minute.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of vegetables and protein of your choice then sauté 5 minutes
Add 1 can (400 mL) of Cha's Organics Premium Coconut Milk with ½ cup of water and simmer 10 minutes or until all ingredients are well cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and your choice of sweetener then serve over rice and garnish with lime and fresh cilantro.
- Curry Paste: water, organic chili pepper, organic lemongrass, organic shallot, organic garlic, organic galangal, organic coconut oil, salt, organic coconut sugar, organic coriander seed, organic coconut vinegar, organic cumin seed, organic Thai lime leaf.
Dried Herbs: organic Thai basil, organic lemongrass, organic Thai Lime leaf, organic galangal, organic chili pepper.