Bulletproof XCT is an energy-rich source of MCT's that are 6x more concentrated in Caprylic and Capric fatty acids than found in coconut oil.
This extra purified oil
is a blend of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) consisting of Caprylic and Capric Fatty Acids. MCTs are shown to easily convert into energy by the body, rather than stored as fat.
Adding Bulletproof XCT Oil to food and drinks adds a satiating quality fat. Bulletproof XCT Oil supports efficient absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
Bulletproof XCT Oil can provide:
- Fast Energy – MCTs are easily converted to ketones, supporting energy needs of the body and brain.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Nutrient Absorption - supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K
- Supports Weight Management -- MCT's are shown to supports an increase in thermogenesis.
- Immune system benefits -- Studies support gut biome balancing capacity of Caprylic fatty acids
- Easy Storage - No refrigeration required and liquid at room temperature
- Make meals more Bulletproof - Flavorless and easy to add into diet. Mix into any smoothie, soup or most other recipes
Drink and make Bulletproof Coffee for a high-performance day:
- Start with 8 fl oz (237 ml) of filtered water, fresh off the boil.
- Add 2 1/2 tablespoons (37 ml) freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee Beans and brew using your favorite method.
- If you're new to Bulletproof Coffee, add 1 teaspoon (5ml) XCT Oil to 8 oz (237 ml) of hot coffee. Gradually increase the amount each day as desired to reach 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per cup.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) grass-fed, unsalted butter.
- Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy.
Feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
Modified Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
XCT Oil can act as a substitute in place of some of your usual edible oils. It should not be used to replace all of the fat in your diet, and should be used as part of low carbohydrate diet. Begin using 1 teaspoon per day and slowly increase over several days. Too much XCT, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, may result in diarrhea or stomachache. 1-3 tablespoons per day is recommended for Bulletproof practitioners. The best way to maximize energy is to use XCT Oil with Upgraded Coffee to make Bulletproof Coffee. Mix XCT oil with grass-fed butter and combine it with Bulletproof Coffee to gain hours of energy and support ketone production! It may also be used in smoothies, salad dressings, and many recipes. XCT oil is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320° F.