4 immune boosting products to stock your shelves with this school year.
We all know that special time of year.
School is back in session with fall weather creeping in as summer barely holds on. The nights become colder and the windows begin to open. Some spend all year looking forward to these crisp cool nights when the hoodies and comfy wear comes creeping out of the closets.
Unfortunately this change in weather usually triggers some pesky bugs to come rolling around. Compound this with the shoulder bumping of the new class mates it spells a recipe for disaster.
Luckily we have some tips and tricks to nip these little bugs in the bud before that afternoon with a fever turns into a whole week of missed school.
Traditional Chinese medicine points to the fall and spring as a stressful time of the year for your immune system. Deep immune nourishes the body down to the very marrow in your bone to boost your autoimmune function through herbal support.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Promotes healthy blood ecology.
- Promotes mood balance.
- Promotes healthy brain function.
- Supports healthy red and white blood cell formation
- Detoxifies the body, especially the liver.
- Promotes health of upper respiratory organs, including lungs, sinuses, and nasal passages.
- Potent blend of extracts from six medicinal mushrooms
- Unmatched full-spectrum immune supporting effect
- Organic and GMO-free
- Proprietary whole-mushroom complex includes mycelium, fruiting body, spores and primordial/extracellular compounds
- Micronization improves the potency by five to ten times by unlocking active compounds from the indigestible fibrous structure.
- Contains Nutricol® —A proprietary blend of super-strength antioxidants
Perfect for boosting your immune system during the onset of a cold. Oregano oil contains phytochemicals which are antimicrobial. These compounds support your body’s natural resistance through phenols known as Carvacrol and Thymol. Oregano oil works to stabilize your microbiome allowing your immune system to function in a lower stress environment.