Pranarom Peppermint Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, organic oil derived from the flowering twig of the Mentha x piperita plant.
Pranarom peppermint essential oil is great to use for aromatherapy. It can help clear airways, relieve the symptoms and pain of coughs, colds, and headaches, and provide some relief from digestive distress.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Mentha x piperita* (Peppermint essential oil) (twig flowering) 100% *Organic signifies proceeding from organic farming (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
Adults (≥ 18 years): Topical local application: add 1-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Body massage: add 5-15 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.