Our most decadent flavor to date, you won’t believe this brownie-like treat is made for movin’! Per our picky standards, Fudge Nuts is chock full of real food ingredients you can actually pronounce, and is balanced for sport or simply snacking. Our not-so-secret ingredient, Holy Kakow® single origin, organic, non-alkalized, Peruvian cacao gives a rich flavor without being overly sweet. Oh yeah, that’s the good stuff.
- Gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free. Vegan!
- 94% Organic
- 47% of sugars from fruits, nuts, and grains
Balanced with athletes in mind, but great anytime.
4:1 carb:protein ratio = ingredient science.
Serv. Size 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Fat Cal 75, Total Fat 8g (13%DV), Sat Fat 2g (9% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 118mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 7g (14%), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (8% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. [Contains peanuts. Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments.]