- Certified organic flaxseed oil
- Contains beneficial lignans
- Helps with hormonal balance
- Omega-3s help maintain heart health
- Certified organic flaxseed
- Locally grown in Alberta, Canada
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
OmegaFactors Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil is derived from certified organic Canadian flax, grown in Alberta, and high in the omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids may help maintain healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels, protecting against cardiovascular disease.
Lignans, found in flaxseeds, are valuable phytoestrogens that help to maintain normal estrogen levels and they may protect against certain cancers, particularly hormone-sensitive cancers, such as breast, endometrium and prostate cancer. Studies showing a protective effect are suggestive, not conclusive.
Solvent-free, cold-pressed (below 40 degrees Celsius), OmegaFactors Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil is not refined, deodorized or bleached and is regularly tested for peroxides, guaranteeing the freshest possible product. A small amount of vitamin E has been added to prevent oxidation.