A simple and tasty spin on bacon bits, vegan style!
- Preheat an oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss all the ingredients together, then spread evenly onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes, remove the coconut from the oven and gently stir.
- Return the tray to the oven for another 6 minutes.
- When done, the coconut will be lightly caramelized and all the liquid will have evaporated.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.