Single serve cheese balls, with individual flavours to try! Perfect alongside healthy crackers or crunchy organic veggies.
Cheese Ball Bites:
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 300 g Arla cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped, toasted walnuts
- 3 tbsp chopped Goodness Me! Dried Cranberries
- 3 tbsp (3 strips) Goodness Me! Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, stir together cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Form mixture into 24, 1 tablespoon size balls. Chef Tip: dampen hands with a little water if mixture is sticking.
- Roll each ball in one of the coatings and position on a platter to serve.