Sheet Pan Pasta
- 2 pints organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 head organic garlic, cloves peeled and left whole
- 1 head organic broccoli cut into long florets
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup grated aged gouda (rind removed)
- ¼ cup Goodness Me! extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 lb rotini or similar short pasta
- Toss cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic, and broccoli florets with 2 tbsp evoo, salt, pepper, thyme, and bay leaves, and spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 35 to 45 minutes until greens are wilted and cherry tomatoes are splitting and slightly charred.
- When pan goes in oven put water on to boil and cook pasta to a preferred tenderness. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Drain the pasta, toss with remaining evoo and set aside.
5. When tomatoes are cooked, remove pan from oven, add the contents of the baking sheet to the pasta pot and mix well while sprinkling in 2/3 of the grated cheese. Use some of the reserved pasta water to loosen the pasta slightly.
6. Serve into bowls and grate remaining gouda cheese on top.