When was the last time you had a black cherry float? Trust us, they're amazing. Created by the brilliant Monika Hibbs.
- 1-2 cans Black Cherry Zevia
- 1/2 cup defrosted or fresh black cherries
- 1/2 tsp stevia (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or seeds from 1 bean)
- 1/2 pint homemade coconut milk ice cream (recipe below)
- To make the coconut milk ice cream, place ice cream maker bowl in freezer for 24 hours
- Blend all ice cream ingredients on high for 2 minutes
- Churn using ice cream maker’s instructions
- Freeze in an airtight container
- Mix cherries, stevia, and vanilla in a bowl and set aside
- Let coconut milk ice cream thaw for a couple minutes before serving
- Drop a dollop of ice cream in each glass and a spoonful of cherries. Add one more layer of each.
- Top off with Black Cherry Zevia