Take corn up a notch but keep its fantastic flavour by cooking it in the husk instead of boiling. It steams in the skin, a quick peel once cooked, and you have a tasty treat.
- 4 organic corn in the husk
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 200 g parmesan, grated
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ¼ bunch organic parsley
- Soak ears of corn in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Heat a barbeque on medium high & place corn on barbeque as it is warming up.
- Grill corn for approx. 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill & pull the husk down on the corn and remove completely or leave as a handle.
- Spread mayonnaise across the kernels, sprinkle with cheese then chili powder.
- Place them back on the grill and close the barbeque lid.
- In 3 minutes open the lid and sprinkle with parsley, if the cheese is not yet melted, close the lid and continue to warm until the cheese melts.