1) Break the eggs into a small bowl and beat them with a fork. Add a generous pinch of salt and some fresh black pepper.
2) Heat a small frying pan on low heat and let it get hot. Add the butter, let it melt, and tip the pan to coat it with the butter.
3) Add the onion and let it cook on medium heat for two minutes. Add the tomatoes and olives and cook one to two minutes more.
4) Add in the beaten eggs and tip the pan to spread them evenly.
5) Lift the edges of the omelet to check the cooking; when it is almost done, spoon two tbsp of guacamole onto the omelet and fold the omelet in half.
6) When it begins to brown on the bottom, remove from the pan and transfer to a plate.
*Look on page 418 in Discover the Power of Foodto find this Classic Guacamole recipe.
Comments will be approved before showing up.