- 2 cups shredded chicken pulled from a rotisserie chicken
- 100g cream cheese spread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 organic green onions, sliced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Juice of ½ an organic lime
- 8 – 10 small tortillas (corn or corn and wheat)
- Minced organic white onion
- Fresh Sunflower Kitchen salsa
- Bed of shredded organic lettuce
- Lime crema (juice of 1 fresh organic lime with ½ cup sour cream)
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, green onions, spices and squeeze of lime.
- Mix very well.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370˚F
- If using corn tortillas warm them slightly by wrapping in a damp towel and microwaving for 20 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with a ¼ cup of the chicken mix.
- Roll tightly and skewer with a toothpick to keep closed.
- Once all are rolled place in the fryer and cook 4 or 6 minutes until they begin to brown.
- Remove from the fryer, arrange on bed of shredded lettuce on a serving platter (remember to remove the toothpicks). Top with rows of guacamole, minced white onion and salsa. Drizzle with sour cream. The green, white and red represent the Mexican flag. Serve warm.