So you've BBQ'd your Brisket, now what?! We say, why not a healthy, delicious sammie! It's this simple...
- BBQ Brisket, shredded (recipe here)
- Simple Slaw (recipe below)
- Ace Bakery Brioche bun
- Arla Havarti cheese slices
- Start with the brioche bun. Toast, if desired and add as much beef brisket as desired (approx. 1/4 cup).
- Top the brisket with a scoop of coleslaw (approx. 1/4 cup) and add a slice of cheese.
- Add the bun top and serve. For an extra tasty bite, place the finished sammie on the grill, heat medium/low, lid down, to melt the cheese.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup dry cranberries (optional)
- 1/3 cup mayo,
- 2 tbsp white or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl. combine dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl. combine slaw ingredient. Mix to combine.
- Pour dressing over slaw mixture. Serve. or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.