Breaded Baked Chicken Wings with Creamy Buffalo Dip
Buffalo style wings are most definitely a favourite of mine! For a small gathering, having wings on the snack table can be homey and inviting. Serving them with my creamy buffalo dip adds a hint of heat to every bite! Be sure not to double dip!
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 pounds chicken wings, raw
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Creamy Buffalo Sauce:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup Louisiana style hot sauce
Chicken Wings Method:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and generously spray with pan spray.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- Remove the chicken wings from their package and dry with paper towel. In a large bowl toss the wings with the butter. One by one press into breadcrumb mixture until well-coated. Arrange wings on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, about 20 minutes. Flip chicken wings and continue baking until evenly browned and no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes more.
- Creamy Buffalo Sauce
Creamy Buffalo Dip Method:
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients and stir until combined. Serve alongside the Breaded Baked Wings.