With mothers day just around the corner, what better way to show her you care than with a Charcuterie brunch board!
How to Assemble Your Brunch Board
- Start with your main brunch items that will take up most of the space – we used soft-boiled eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, & a fresh baguette.
- After you’ve placed your brunch items, you can start filling in the board with smaller items like cheese, crackers, and your bigger fruits like bunches of grapes & sliced apple.
- Add your small bowls with things like spreads, jams, yogurt, and smaller items like olives or sundried tomatoes.
- Fill in the extra spaces with your smaller fruits like mixed berries, granola, dark chocolate pieces, and nuts & seeds.
- Accent with fresh herbs, crushed pistachios, and pomegranate seeds.
- Voila! You have created your ultimate brunch charcuterie board.
- A Baguette
- Dark Chocolate
- Red & Green Grapes
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Rosemary
- Crushed Pistachios
- Pomegranate Seeds