Our Goodness Me eatery is dedicated to providing prepared foods with ingredients of unparalleled quality at pricing that makes sense. And now, you can take home our homemade pickled beets! Here are 5 reasons why you should give them a try.
Beets have so many benefits. By including them in your daily diet, you can enjoy the many nutrients and health praises that they bring to the table.
When we take something we love, like beets, and make it into something all our own, like our homemade pickled beets in our eatery, it's a perfect marriage. Our eatery foods are 100% free of MSG, preservatives, artificial flavours and colours, and ingredients that you don't recognize. And that couldn't be more true when it comes to our Pickled Beets! Check out these 5 reasons why you should try them.
1. The health benefits of beets! They are a wonderful liver tonic, helping your liver cleanse out toxins and move things along. They also work as a purifier for the blood, and help to cleanse the body. So if you're looking to get rid of toxins, beets might be your new best friend.
2. Our pickled beets are completely sugar or sweetener free. This might not be the case with many pickled beets on the market!
3. We pickle our beets with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar should be a staple in your household. It's alkalizing, which helps improve digestion; energizing and rejuvenating; great as a skin cleanser and toner; and has a positive effect on blood sugar balance. One of our favourite brands is Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. And you get all these benefits with our pickled beets!
4. Did you know beets can boost your mood? They contain betaine, which has been used to treat some cases of depression, and tryptophan, which creates a relaxing sense of wellbeing similar to chocolate. Bring on the beets!
5. Our beets are seasoned with real herbs and spices, black pepper, and unrefined real sea salt. Most table salt has free-flowing agents added and sometimes even sugar. Real sea salt is the real deal--real salt, from the sea, that is mineral rich. Beets have a number of other benefits, including offering a plethora of vitamins and minerals. Our pickled beets can be eaten in so many ways, including as part of a salad, or straight from the jar! Plus, they come packaged in mason jars, so they are environmentally friendly. You can reuse the jar once you're done (which might be quite quickly). They're also made fresh every day by real people--nothing processed or fake. Finally, food with nothing to hide!
Come to the Goodness Me! nearest you and try our Eatery Pickled Beets!