UltraMeal®is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition.
UltraMeal® has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and—along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise—is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
- 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
- Promotes the loss of fat while helping to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Provides a low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Provides L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a body-ready folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Supplies a good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- Dairy-free source of calcium for bone health.