- Each softgel contains 1,200 mg of blended wild fish, organic flaxseed, and borage oils
- Ideal daily maintenance dose, as it supplies a balanced ratio (1:1:1) of omega-3, -6 and -9
- Reduces inflammation and improves symptoms of joint pain
- Improves symptoms of skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Vital to circulation
- Promotes hemoglobin production
- Maintains healthy skin
- Stimulates the synthesis of good prostaglandin hormones
- Helps the anti-inflammatory response
- Important to eye and brain development for improved learning
- Required for immune function
- Lowers triglyceride and cholesterol levels
Unsaturated essential fatty acids (EFAs) are vital to circulation, hemoglobin production, healthy skin, prostaglandin synthesis, brain development, immune function and anti-inflammatory response. OmegaFactors Ultimate 3-6-9 combines flax, fish, and borage oils to provide a balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 and omega-9 for optimum health.
Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids. Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid) are not considered essential because our bodies do make them. However, studies have demonstrated that diets with oleic acid, such as the so-called Mediterranean diet can cause a significant decrease in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and maintain HDL cholesterol when compared to a diet high in saturated fats.
The healthful oils of flaxseed, fish and borage make a delicious, yet important nutritional fatty acid supplement. To prevent oxidation, the fragile essential fatty acids are protected by additional vitamin E. All the oils are extracted without solvents and contain no artificial preservatives. Everyone should be encouraged to eat foods rich in essential fatty acids and avoid foods and lifestyle choices that keep them from working effectively. Unfortunately, that isn't always possible. The balanced ratio of essential fatty acids found in OmegaFactors Ultimate 3-6-9 may provide your fatty acid insurance when your diet isn't perfect.