For those looking for a soy-free whipped topping that's dairy-free as well, Soyatoo's Rice Whip is exactly what you need. Extremely rich and delicious, it's perfect for topping fruit, dairy-free frozen desserts, cakes, pies or a good cup of hot chocolate.
1. Chill before use
2. Remove from refrigeration 10-20 minutes (no more than 30-40 minutes) before use to allow product to reach optimal temperature for spraying. Using straight from the refrigerator may cause issues with the propellant system, so please allow adequate time for Soyatoo to warm up slightly before use.
3. To break the Safety Seals, hold the can with the square dispenser button facing you and push the Nozzle top away from you until the two small tabs near the button break.
4. Hold the can with the Nozzle tip down and shake firmly to load the tip
5. With can upside down and completely vertical push the square dispenser button
6. Enjoy the incredible Soy Goodness!
7. Clean the dispenser Nozzle (it flips open to allow for easy cleaning)
8. Refrigerate after opening
If you have any difficulties with the can not dispensing properly, run the sides under hot water for a few seconds, shake well, and it should get things working again! If Soyatoo does not spray properly after a slight warming up, do not keep trying immediately - please shake canister and allow a few minutes before trying once again as using all propellant will render the product unable to spray.
Organic Ricemilk (water, organic rice syrup, organic rice starch, organic rice flour), coconut oil, organic maltodextrin from rice, tartaric acid, carrageenan and gum Arabic (thickeners), sea salt