Red yeast rice (RYR) has long been used for cholesterol reduction by practitioners of Traditional
Modern Medicine as it is considered to be a natural source of statins.
- Helps lower cholesterol naturally
- Contains CoQ10(ubiquinol) and vitamin D3
- Includes other natural cholesterol reducing ingredients including Phytosterols, soy-free Lecithin and Choline
- Citrinin-free (Citrinin is kidney damaging toxin linked to some red yeast rice)
- Excellent statin alternative (less side-effects than synthetic statins due to the lower required doses)
- See more at: http://www.innovitehealth.com/products/product_details/1/35#sthash.zx2Ehv8n.dpuf