Did you know your pH level impacts your overall health – including your bones, skin, digestion, and body weight too? Studies show our pH level should be more alkaline, however most people are acidic due to diet and lifestyle choices.
Could you be acidic? Here are some warning signs to look for:
- Feeling tired often
- Digestive problems including acid reflux
- Excess body fat
- Bone spurs, gallbladder and kidney stones
- Constipation and frequent bloating Brittle nails, dull skin tone and hair
- By using our simple, at-home pH paper kit, you can measure your level using urine or saliva
- You can also become more alkaline – which means more energy for work and play.