- Full of coconut flavour and aroma.
- Primarily made up of medium-chain fatty acids (MCT's), Coconut Oil is metabolized efficiently and converted into energy rather than stored as fat.
- Suitable for raw food diet.
- No solvents or bleaching used.
- Great for use in higher temperature cooking.
Virgin Coconut Oil is full of flavour and aroma, and extracted from fresh coconuts. The general public is beginning to understand that not all saturated fats are alike. Primarily made up of medium-chain fatty acids (MCT's), Coconut Oil is metabolized efficiently and converted into energy rather than stored as fat. Dieters, athletes, and people who have trouble digesting fat find Coconut Oil can be more readily digested than other oils. Omega Nutrition's Virgin Coconut Oil is Certified Organic and Kosher. Suitable for a raw food diet, this Coconut Oil is non-hydrogenated and without the use of solvents and bleaching. Coconut Oil is ideal for higher temperature cooking, stir-frying, and sauting. Add to rice, pasta, vegetables, or use to replace butter or shortening in baking recipes. BPA-free, the container is a recyclable opaque HDPE with a foil induction seal and tamper-proof lid.