Nature’s Harmony® Treemenda™ is a line of quality, naturally sourced Australian tea tree oil products manufactured in Canada. Tea Tree Oil is the essential oil steam-distilled from the Australian plant Melaleuca alternifolia. This species, one of 300 species of the laurel family, is native to New South Wales.
Treemenda™ Tea Tree oil is a powerful broad-range antiseptic, fungicide and bactericide. The oil’s complexity makes it nearly impossible for bacteria to build up resistance to it, unlike today’s antibiotics. Nature’s Harmony® Treemenda™ products help oxygenate skin cells and repair damage caused by a wide variety of skin irritations. Tea tree oil cleanses, heals, soothes and reduces pain of all minor skin and body ailments.
This all-natural remedy kills bacteria and penetrates into your skin’s layers to provide quick, effective relief. Tea tree oil has a remarkable ability to disinfect and heal cuts, scrapes and other wounds, and its mild anesthetic properties help soothe and relieve joint pain, rashes, burns and insect stings. It is said to heal nail fungus, eczema, herpes cold sores, acne and ingrown toenails. And it is effective for easing cold and allergy symptoms, such as sinusitis, nasal congestion and sore throat.
- Naturally sourced Australian tea tree oil products manufactured in Canada
- A remedy for minor skin infections, wounds, warts, burns, insect bites, skin and nail fungi
- Eases cold and allergy symptoms such as sinusitis, nasal congestion, and sore throat
- Formulated to have low toxicity and to be virtually non-irritating
- A few drops of tea tree oil, mixed with massage oil, can be an effective treatment for sore muscles and sprains
- 100% Pure