Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia
What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know
- The Natural Solutions That Can Change Your Life
We Live in Stressful Times
Stress, anxiety, and insomnia have a dramatic impact on our well-being and our quality of life. They can make the difference between a life filled with joy and accomplishment, and one dominated by anxiety, exhaustion, and poor health. Dr. Michael Murray provides insight into the many causes of unhealthy stress, and explains why the drug approach generally doesn't work. He gives practical advice and guidance on how to cope with stress naturally, along with tips and strategies for all aspects of stress management, from managing time and relationships to healthy eating, exercise, and achieving a positive attitude.
In This Book You Will Learn:
- What stress is and where it comes from
- The difference between "good stress" and "bad stress"
- How to develop positive coping strategies, and avoid unnecessary stress
- To address the underlying causes of stress instead of just treating the symptoms
- How to use the positive power of stress to ramp up your passion for living
- What's keeping you awake, the downside of sleeping pills, and how to improve sleep quality naturally
- The critical role blood sugar plays in stress, weight gain, and insomnia
- The negative effects of excess cortisol
- How to nourish your body and your brain with natural dietary supplements and herbal medicines
- The key nutrients that can protect against stress and anxiety