Used for the preparation of brine solution for internal cleansing, eliminating toxins from the body. The brine also enables better absorption of the minerals in the Crystal Salt and helps to balance the acidity level of the body.
Brine solution is made by dissolving salt crystal stones in water – a process that will cease at a state of 26% saturation. Once at this saturation level, the crystals will no longer dissolve. The solution created at this saturation level is called brine or “sole”. One teaspoon of sole is then added to a glass of good quality drinking water (like reverse osmosis, distilled or spring water) and is then drunk every morning on an empty stomach. This routine has helped people with a variety of ailments.
Benefits of the regular use include:
• Increased energy levels.
• A soothing of the nerves.
• Stimulation of digestion and metabolism by adjusting alkaline/acid balance.
• Adds essential minerals to the body; contains over 80 minerals.
• Unique crystalline structure enables better absorption of these minerals and trace elements (and in the right proportions).
• Helps in the transportation of water to the cells.
• Aids in the removal of wastewater, deposits of refined salt, and other toxic materials from cells.
• Is antibacterial and can be used for brushing teeth and as a mouthwash.
• Reduces bleeding from the gums.
Natural sea salt.