- Promotes mental clarity, focus and memory
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
Host Defense® Lion’s Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelium, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysacharide), Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Host Defense Lion's Mane capsules one per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.