Retinal & Macular Healthare Essential to VisionWhat is the retina?
In the back of the eye, the retina “sees” light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthycapillaries (tiny blood vessels)is key to optimal retinal function.
What is the macula?It is the retina’s central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein/zeaxanthin) found in themacula are critical to protecting the retinafrom ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
Start Getting the Benefitsof Ginkgold® Eyes
Healthy Blood Flow
- Helps strengthen tiny capillaries*
- Supports healthy connective tissue and microcirculation*
Optimal Night Vision
- Supports the eye’s retina and its ability to adapt to light and dark conditions*
- Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are essential to the eye’s macula
- Helps protect against free radicals*
- Oxidative stress can affect the health of eye and blood vessel tissues